There has been lot of travel guides on my blog lately but not much update about my journey to natural cosmetics and honestly it is not an easy one...but here are some more tips for you on how to slowly get rid off all the synthetic stuff in your beauty bag and replace it with better natural alternatives.
1. Apeiron Ayurvedic Soap Neem & Clay - I am sure you all know how much of an soap fan I am. You can find one for anything and they are really eco friendly since they have hardly any packaging. This one is good for your body and face so it is a perfect travel buddy. I wash my face with it instead of using make-up remover and it doesn't leave my face dry at all. Just nice fresh pleasant feeling.
2. Alverde brow gel - It was just recently I started using these. I never liked brow pencils because they just highlight your brows in very obvious way but this brow gel is so nice and natural looking that no-one can actually tell that it is not my natural brow colour. Recommended!
3. Apeiron Gentle Cleansing Milk - this is another great alternative to common makeup removers. You can use it with on dry skin with cotton pads or even better mix it with small amount of water for gentle wash. I am trying to stay away from using cotton pads as much as possible so this is new to me but it works great!
4. Cannaderm face cream - This cream is little heavier so I would say you are not going to feel the need to use it during the summer but the ingredients and the price makes it great one to keep around in case you feel like your face needs extra care.
5 & 6. Apeiron Panchangee revitalising cream & Regeneration Night Cream - I love the classic glass containers but I also love whats inside. First one is really light day cream with turmeric which I am crazy about since it is known for its anti-aging and anti-inflamatory properties plus it is great as a base layer for makeup. The second one is heavier night cream. I use face oils a lot but it is better to switch it up a bit and I don't really like the heavy feeling of face oils now in summer. This cream is the best and contains no synthetic colourings or fragrances, mineral oil, silicones or PEG compounds.
7. Jojoba tea tree oil - well good face oil is good face oil. And it is one of those multi-purpose things that I like so much. It helps to clarify impure or flaky areas of skin, pimples or insect bites. Sometimes I'll put few drops to my bath to relax my sore muscles and apparently it is good for foot baths too.